7 Fun and Flirty Summer Wedding Trends We Love
Summer time and weddings go together like sunshine and lollipops! If you’re thinking bright and cheery for your big day, we’ve got some sweet ideas you’ll love. Check out our favorite fun and flirty summer time wedding trends featuring our Sunshine Bouquet!
1. Bold Colored Bridesmaids Gowns Add a splash of color to your walk down the aisle with short and sassy mismatched bridesmaids gowns. Lemon and lime paired with a coordinating floral print style for the maid of honor makes for one pretty picture.
Gowns:Alfred Sung by Dessy Group, Bridal Suite Boutique
2. Grey Wedding Gowns Forget the white wedding gown and opt for an alternative shade! Dove grey is oh so sophisticated and unexpectedly elegant.
Grey Gown: Justin Alexander, Bridal Suite Boutique
3. Fruit Infused Florals Fruit infused florals add the perfect touch of summertime whimsy! Go faux to keep your fruit accents light weight and forever fresh! These lemon branches from Afloral.com are the perfect solution.
4. Floral Hoops While we never get tired of lush bouquets, a floral hoop is a lightweight and airy option for summertime brides. It will also save you a few bucks which is always a win!
5. Floral Painted Wedding Cakes Painted wedding cakes are dreamy for sure! This creation from Fancy Cakes NJ features hand painted florals, fondant roses and a honeycomb patterned tier. It’s the perfect mix of color, texture, design and summertime flare.
6. Bold Patterned Linens Wow your guests with a pop of color as they enter the ballroom! Bold patterned and colorful linens are a great way to make a statement with some serious summertime vibes. This Bali Goldenrod Linen from Party Rental LTD is a show stopper!
7. Garden Inspired Stationery Nothing say summertime wedding like romantic script and beautiful blooms! We love these custom designed invitations by April Lynn Designs!
Stylist - Kristin Rockhill
Photographer - Jackie Averill
Venue - Park Chateau
Makeup - Make Me Glam
Hair - William Jean Salon